Sunday, January 15, 2012

Vintage Floral Tin



I made another little tin with Trendy Twine around it. I think by now the recipient must have received it so I can share... ;-)



I used double side Tacky tape so the twine will stay in place securely... I used Chocolate Truffle and Strawberry Cupcake, since my recipient's favorite twine color is pink... :-)


Everyone should have a cute little tin like that to leave on their desk to hold paperclips and what-nots!... :-)


Inside I used some more paper from the same pad. I especially love this one.


Those little chocolates feel right at home in there... It looks like it was meant to be!... ;-D

And good news: Annie's Paper Boutique now carries those little tins too! You can find them here. They are really fun and easy to work with and make nice little gifts. :-)
You can find other tin projects I made under the "tin" tag in my margin, or here. If you make one, please link to it in my comments section, I would love to see it! :-)

2 comments:

SugarGem said...

Love how you do the twine around the tin. :)

Marji said...

Your tins are so cute, I wish I had this much twine! :)
www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails