Monday, December 15, 2008

Stationery set with My Timeless Templates





First let me tell you my pictures are horrendous, they're night pics and the colors are totally off and I can't seem to be able to fix that, so my apologies!... I want to gift-wrap this tonight since it's a gift for Naomi's teacher (to accompany some Ghirardelli chocolates) and I want her to take it with her to school tomorrow or I'm afraid I'll forget later on in the week!...)...
So, I made a little stationery set, using Lauren's template for the box (My timeless templates, available through PaperTrey Ink). By now you know how easy those are to use... ;-)
The card at the top of my post, with its "not-so-holiday-colors" is my card to go with the gift. Then you have the box closed, then the box opened (I used "Polka dots basic" to stamp my contrasting strips), and finally a sample of the cards and enveloppes. I made 4 of each, 2 different coordinating colors.
The polka dots strips on the cards are run through the Cuttlebug then inked, the little monogram circles and initials are from PaperTrey Ink.
It is a very simple set but I don't know the teacher very well and I think she isn't into frilly stuff... so I went with what I would like to get!! LOL! ;-) I hope she likes it, if not she can always use it to light up a fire in the fireplace while eating the chocolates! ;-)

2 comments:

Lee said...

Ohhhhh I love this gift idea!!!!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh this is darling. I love the nontraditional colors. Hope you are all feel well these days. Baby time is coming!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails