Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holiday card? *gasp*


Yes, I know, I don't do Holiday cards!!! ;-)
But this year being as crazy as it is, I decided there would be no "real gift" *gasp* (well, aside from our kids obviously! ;-)), only gift-cards or even checks... so I need to put those in a card! And since our Holiday card consists of a pic of the kids, and with everyone being really sick we haven't even taken said pic... You see where I am going with this! Hanukkah is in a mere 8 days and Christmas barely 10!...
So anyway, this is a card I made for my brother & family. I really like the mix of blue, white and gold for the Holidays, I am very anti red+green! LOL! ;-)
(Sorry the pic is a little blurry but you get the idea...)
Everything gold is heat embossed with gold powder, it adds a nice texture. The dove stamp is from Stampendous.
I used my new papertreyInk set "basic polka Dots" that I had been coveting for a while... the enabler was the baby to come, since I have plans to use this set for the birth announcements or most likely for the thank-yous matching the birth announcements (more about those another time, I don't want to spoil all the surprise yet! ;-)...)

3 comments:

Carolyn King said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

Lee said...

Ohhhhhh is this just elegant!! I love the color choices and the embossing is just WOW!! I'm LOL'ing.......the baby is the enabler!!!!! ;)

LeAnne said...

I like this....I just received a gift card from my boss and the Polka Dot set is what I am buying for myself too!!! She said, spend it on something for ME!!!
LeAnne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails