Sunday, January 27, 2008

Chic French Flair! ;-)


Here is my entry for this month "guest star stamper" contest at PaperTrey Ink.
It is the new "Out on a limb" set, with it you can create a branch bearing whatever your heart please, pretty cool!! :-)
I used the same lay-out (my very basic one! LOL) than with the oriental set since I wanted to give my "designer paper" a big part of the stage.
I love how it turned out, very classic and simple.

After I stamped my background paper I looked at it and it reminded me of the Louis Vuitton toile, so I guess my card has a chic french flair too! LOL ;-)

2 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

How beautiful is this? I totally love what you did. Definitely great colors. Love the branch .

Elizebeth said...

This is so, so pretty. Your stamped paper is gorgeous, I didnt realize you made it! Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails